Wednesday 10 April 2013

BEAUTY & BEYOND!


Hello and welcome to my first Beyond Beauty blog post! I'm Hannah and you can find me on our ground floor beauty hall. I'll be bringing you weekly updates sharing what's new, what we love and what's on.
 
For my first post I wanted to introduce our beauty team and share our favourite must-have products that we simply can't live without.
 
 
Me: “Beauty Therapist with a passion for skin care and complete product junkie!”
 
Ole Henriksen - Truth Serum Collagen Booster 50ml   Bottega Veneta - Eau Légère Eau De Toilette 75ml
 
Skincare product: Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster, £53 - helps me achieve a brighter complextion.
 
Body product: Bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Body Butter, £20.50 - smells amazing and doesn’t leave my skin with that greasy feeling.
 
Fragrance: Bottega Veneta, £75 (75ml EDP) - a leathery, floral chypre scent that’s super elegant and chic.


Louise: “Haircare expert and Beauty Therapist with bags of brand knowledge”

Korres - Guava Body Butter 150ml   VIKTOR AND ROLF - Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum 50ml
 
Skincare product: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energising Mask, £40 - a fun, self-foaming mask that make my skin glow.

Body product: Korres Guava Body Butter, £12.50 - natural and nourishing.

Fragrance: Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb, £95 (100ml EDP_ - a sweet, intense floral scent that has been a long standing favourite of mine.


Carolyn: “Fragrance fanatic!”
 
Robert Piguet - Robert Piguet Mademoiselle Piguet EDP 100ml   Soap & Glory - The Breakfast Scrub 300ml
 
Skincare product: Dr Nick Lowe Superlight Skin Tone Perfection Cream, £19 - helps fight pigmentation and pesky sun spots.

Body product: Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub, £8 - smells good enough to eat!

Fragrance: Robert Piguet Mademoiselle, £130 (100ml EDP) - reminds me of being on the beach at home in the Philippines.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment